The Nanomedicines Characterization Core Facility implements the CNDD mission of accelerating translation of new nanomedicines into clinic by providing comprehensive physicochemical characterization of nanoscale entities.
NCore is an open resource and functions on a fee for service basis. We welcome users from academia as well as from industry, government labs and other institutions to utilize our experience and our technological infrastructure.
Physicochemical characterization of nanomaterials provides a comprehensive body of information that can predict behavior of the nanomaterials and nanomedicines in biological environments both in vitro and in vivo.
Our services are organized into three independent blocks:
- Technological infrastructure - request us to perform a study or to provide a training for self-use of equipment
- Comprehensive Package services - deploy our expertise to design and perform throughout physicochemical characterization study
- Bioassay Analysis - PK/PD studies
NCore offers characterization of various classes of nanomaterials:
- Polymer conjugates
- Polymeric micelles
- Polyion complexes of small drugs and biomacromolecules (proteins, DNA, and RNA)
- Inorganic/metal nanoparticles
- Bio-derived nanoparticles such as exosomes with protein and nucleic acid cargo